Quality is considerable part of Tampereen Konepajat business strategy. As an indication the operations are guided by international quality standards, thanks to which we can guarantee high quality products and deliveries with highest safety and environmental protection.
The parent company Tampereen Konepajat was founded in 2011
- The roots of group companies are extended to 60’s and 70’s. The peat machine production was started in the middle of 40’s.
- Lehti Group was founded at 2006, when turning workshops Autio (1969) and Marjamaki (1971) were united as Lehti Group.
- Riikonen Group joined to Tampereen Konepajat in 2011. Riikonen Group started its operations at Kihnio in 1982.
- Peatmax was established in 2013, when Peatmax took over peat machine production of Vapo in Finland and Estonia.
- The majority shares of Metallipalvelu Hartikainen (MPH) was acquired in 2016.
Tampereen Konepajat production facilities are located in the Tampere region, Southern Ostrobothnia, Middle- and East-Finland, and also in Estonia.
- Total 200 employees
- 25 M€ annual turnover
- Group companies: Lehti Group, Riikonen Group, Peatmax and Metallipalvelu Hartikainen (MPH).
- Lehti Group delivers machined components (service), Riikonen Group system deliveries (service), Metallipalvelu Hartikainen (MPH) agricultural equipment (products) and steel structures (service) and Peatmax peat machines (products).